Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27th, 2013

Happy Frugality to ya!

The blog is coming happily along, and I am scoring more samples and writing more companies!  I didn't find time to post last night - my little had gymnastics, so we spent the evening at gymnastics and hanging out with her bestie.  I did get a laugh, on the drive home, when R* (my little) suggested that I call K's (her best friend) mom, and explain something to her.  You see, my four year old was concerned that K's mama wouldn't know how to get her baby out (we are both due in a few months) and wanted me to call and explain the process to her.

I suppose it's my fault, really. R asked if K knew how brother would arrive, and I told her no. When R asked why, I told her that K's mama didn't tell her yet, and that's a conversation a little lady should have with her mama.  R was concerned that K's mama didn't tell her because K's mama didn't know.  R, by the way, was completely unconcerned that K's mama had obviously already given birth before LOL!

I have a smattering of freebies/samples to post here today - basically, click the link, fill out the form and wait for your sample! 




Now that you have snagged some freebies, lets try writing a letter to your favorite company.  Pop on over to our 'How to request Samples' page, and read a bit on the best way to do this.  I will put a few of my favorite companies link here in the page, but feel free to contact any company you want.

V-8 Juice

Bar-S

Celestial Seasonings


Feel free to contact these companies, or ones of your choosing! I would LOVE to hear how this goes for you, and any feedback you have.

~Danielle 










No comments:

Post a Comment