Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28th, 2013

Afternoon Blog Stalkers! 

I was all ready to post right away in the morning, so I could share what my little lady said today...then work got in the way. Some rule about having to log in and do my work every single day....

Anyhow, my little lady is getting ready to go on a cruise next week. This is exciting for her - she is four and is a soon to be world traveler.  This is not as exciting for mama. You see, it was supposed to be my anniversary cruise.  My husband and I have been married seven years now, and he finally agree to take me on another cruise! (We went on one for our honeymoon.)  We had also been trying to have a baby, for about 3.5 years.  He booked the cruise, and a few weeks later...+.  Pregnant.  I am now 27 weeks pregnant, and too pregnant to cruise.So, my four year old is going on the trip of her little lifetime, with the man of her dreams.  They are going to first to Los Angeles to visit her uncles, then the Catalina Islands and Mexico  She is a very bubbly mess of cruise ship facts - it's a HOTEL ON THE WATER MAMA! Daddy said we could go to restaurants and go shopping and HES TAKING ME TO MEXICOOOOO.

I flip back and forth between poor mama, stuck at home in the midwest, while my family is off having fun, to what a lucky little girl to be on a dream trip with her dream man in the last few weeks of being an only child.  Because she's my best friend, I'll miss her SO much, so we've been having a lot of sleep overs.  This morning, she was snuggled up in my bed, and I heard my husband waking her up.  He was singing her name, and jostling her gently, when I heard, 'Why do you people want me so wake up SO early lately!'

I about died laughing.  First, she's four. Second, it was about quarter after 7am.  That's not that early!! I thought we had more time before she wanted to sleep the day away!  Now, to cheer me up, I found some more freebies for us to snag! Happy freebie catching!

Sensodyne!

Free *FREE* meals at IHOP!

Sample of Body Acai

Free P&G Safety latch kit - this one is great - I signed up for it a few weeks ago, and 3 pairs of various latches - definitely good value (FREE) and useful!

Last but not least - we have a BIG contest starting on 9.1.2013, with a GREAT company we have partnered with - are you excited?!?! I AM I AM I AM!!!

Leave a comment if you have any ideas on who we might be partnering with - I'm thinking there will be a surprise winner drawn from all the guesses posted here - get those guesses in and we will draw at 8a CST 8.29.2013 for a mystery prize!

~Danielle

**HINT** It's a family friendly company!



12 comments: